There are many steps taken to make the baby bibs you see here; each bib takes about 5-6 hours to make.
Here is our process:
- Laminate the fabric with clear vinyl.
- Cut out the pattern on the laminated fabric.
- Cut out the pattern on the terrycloth towel.
- Pin the pieces together.
- Join the two pieces with a serger sewing machine.
- Pin and sew on the bias tape edging on the neckline.
- Pin and sew on the outer edge binding, making sure to leave enough on each end to tie around the child's neck.
- Sew on the label.
- Tag with hang tags.
- List for people to buy and enjoy!
These can be washed by hand or in a washing machine on the gentle cycle, but hang dry. The heat from a dryer will melt and/or delaminate the vinyl so keep away from the heated dryer.